Transportation and Health Resources
Transportation and Health Impact Assessment
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Transportation health impact assessment toolkit for planning and health professionals [accessed 11 June 2013]. Available at URL: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyplaces/transp ortation/hia_toolkit.htm.
The toolkit provides a framework for public health departments, city planners, project managers, and other stakeholders to conduct Health Impact Assessments on proposed transportation projects, plans, and policies.
Selected Health Impact Assessments of transportation projects and policies
- Baltimore Redline Transit Project HIA
- Lake Oswego to Portland Transit Project HIA
- Oregon policies to reduce vehicle miles traveled HIA
- San Francisco Road Pricing HIA
- Seattle State Route 520 bridge replacement HIA
- Page last reviewed: January 2, 2014
- Page last updated: January 2, 2014
- Content source: