State Prevention Collaboratives consist of multiple hospitals within a state which:
- Target an infection as a team.
- Implement prevention strategies through culture change.
- Share experiences between facilities.
- Measure their progress as a group.
- Provide feedback to clinicians and staff.
See what prevention collaborative your states have:
The information included in this map describes state HAI prevention efforts with financial and/or technical support provided by CDC. Please refer to state health department Web sites for information about additional HAI prevention efforts underway in each state.