STOP: How to Apply for STOP Teams
For June 2015, The STOP Program is only accepting applications for the following positions:
- Field positions with fluency in Portuguese and Spanish
- Communications positions with fluency in Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish
- Data Managers with fluency in Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish
In addition to the specific language needs, applicants must also meet the detailed position requirements.
All other applications will not be reviewed or accepted.
Please return to our website in May 2015 for updates and to apply for the STOP team in January 2016.
- June team
- Accepting applications December 1 - December 31
- Interviewing in February
- Finalizing team in March-April
- January team
- Accepting applications May 15 to June 15
- Interviewing in July and August
- Finalizing team September-October
STOP Training and Assignments Calendar for 2015
Field Epidemiology training dates: January 5–16, 2015
Measles/Rubella training dates: January 19–22, 2015
Data Management training dates: January 19–22, 2015
Communication training dates: January 19–20, 2015
Assignment dates: February 1–June 15, 2015
Field Epidemiology training dates: June 1–12, 2015
Measles/Rubella training dates: June 15–18, 2015
Data Management training dates: June 15–18, 2015
Creative Solutions training dates: June 15–18, 2015
Communication training dates: June 15–16, 2015
Assignment dates: July 7–December 20, 2015
If you wish to be considered for a STOP team
- First time applicants, please send the following information to NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov:
- Alumni applicants, please see Instructions for STOP Alumni [PDF - 67KB].
- Before applying, please read the instructions
Instructions for filling out the forms [PDF - 70KB] *
In order for us to process your application for the STOP program, a completed application and detailed CV are mandatory. If we do not receive both items, your application will not be processed.
- Passing a medical exam is required after acceptance.
* If you are unable to open or access the application files, please ask for assistance via email NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov.Top of Page
- Page last reviewed: December 2, 2014
- Page last updated: December 2, 2014
- Content source:
Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.