STOP: How to Apply for STOP Teams
Please check back for continuous updates regarding recruitment for STOP 48 (June 2016). We will begin recruiting in December 2015.
STOP Training and Assignments Calendar for 2015 and 2016
Field Epidemiology training dates: June 8–19, 2015
Measles/Rubella training dates: June 22–25, 2015
Data Management training dates: June 22–25, 2015
Communication training dates: June 22–24, 2015
Assignment dates: July 7–December 20, 2015
Field Epidemiology training dates: January 4-15, 2016
Measles/Rubella training dates: January 18-21, 2016
Data Management training dates: January 18-21, 2016
Communication training dates: January 18-20, 2016
Assignment dates: February 1–June 15, 2016
Field Epidemiology training dates: June 6-17, 2016
Measles/Rubella training dates: June 20-23, 2016
Data Management training dates: June 20-23, 2016
Communication training dates: June 20-22, 2016
Assignment dates: July 11-December 20, 2016
If you wish to be considered for a STOP team
- First time applicants, please send the following information to NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov:
- Alumni applicants, please see Instructions for STOP Alumni [PDF - 67KB].
- Before applying, please read the instructions
Instructions for filling out the forms [PDF - 70KB] *
In order for us to process your application for the STOP program, a completed application and detailed CV are mandatory. If we do not receive both items, your application will not be processed.
- Passing a medical exam is required after acceptance.
* If you are unable to open or access the application files, please ask for assistance via email NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov.
- Page last reviewed: December 2, 2014
- Page last updated: June 4, 2015
- Content source:
Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.