STOP: How to Apply for STOP Teams
For June 2015, The STOP Program is only accepting applications for the following positions:
- Field positions with fluency in Portuguese and Spanish
- Communications positions with fluency in Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish
- Data Managers with fluency in Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish
In addition to the specific language needs, applicants must also meet the detailed position requirements.
All other applications will not be reviewed or accepted.
Please return to our website in May 2015 for updates and to apply for the STOP team in January 2016.
If you wish to be considered for a STOP team
- First time applicants, please send the following information to NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov:
- Alumni applicants, please see Instructions for STOP Alumni.
- Before applying, please read the instructions
Instructions for filling out the forms [PDF - 65 KB] *
In order for us to process your application for the STOP program, a completed application and detailed CV are mandatory. If we do not receive both items, your application will not be processed.
- Passing a medical exam is required after acceptance.
* If you are unable to open or access the application files, please ask for assistance via email NIPSTOPteam@cdc.gov.