Family History: Everyone's Story
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
The National Human Genome Research Institute, in cooperation with the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General and CDC's Office of Public Health Genomics, has created a series of five public service announcements for health care providers. The announcements feature stories about how increased healthcare provider family history knowledge can improve the health of all Americans. These announcements are now available here for download and distribution.
- Do You Know Maria? Family History of Breast Cancer[PDF 952 KB]
¿Conoce Usted a María? Historial Familiar de Cáncer de Pecho[PDF 951 KB] [En Español]
- Do You Know Tony? Family History of Colorectal Cancer[PDF 1.6 MB]
¿Conoce Usted a Tony? Historial Familiar de Cáncer Colorrectal[PDF 1.7 MB] [En Español]
- Do You Know Vanessa? Family History of Diabetes[PDF 1.4 MB]
¿Conoce Usted a Vanessa? Historial Familiar de Diabetes[PDF 1.4 MB] [En Español]
- Do You Know Jim? Family History of Heart Disease[PDF 863 KB]
¿Conoce Usted a Jim? Historial Familiar de Enfermedad Cardiaca[PDF 862 KB] [En Español]
- Do You Know Tracy and David? Prenatal Care and Genetics[PDF 5.3 MB]
¿Conoce Usted a Tracy y David? Cuidado Prenatal y Genética[PDF 5.3 MB] [En Español]
- Page last reviewed: October 25, 2013 (archived document)
- Content source: