CDC has developed a set of training materials which can be used to educate physicians, nurses, HIV/AIDS counselors, pharmacists, and patients about cryptococcal diagnosis, management, and prevention. These materials are intended to help healthcare providers, particularly those in resource-limited settings, implement a screen-and-treat strategy for cryptococcal infection among people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Cryptococcal Screening Program Training Manual for Healthcare Providers [PDF - 42 pages]
- Cryptococcal Screening Program Training Modules for Healthcare Workers [PDF - 44 pages]
- Cryptococcal Case Studies [PDF - 46 pages]
- Cryptococcal Screening Program Training Modules for Laboratory Workers [PDF - 33 pages]
- Cryptococcal Screening: A New Strategy for Saving Lives among People with HIV/AIDS [PDF - 42 pages]