2010-11 through 2012-13 State, Regional, and National Vaccination Trend Report
First time users:
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the influenza vaccination coverage estimate. Simultaneously, a trend line will appear on the Influenza Vaccination Coverage by Season line graph and a bar will be highlighted in the State Influenza Vaccination Coverage bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Page last reviewed: September 25, 2013
- Page last updated: September 23, 2014
- Content source: