Influenza Vaccination Coverage
The CDC estimates annual influenza vaccination coverage for the United States by utilizing data from several nationally representative surveys: the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), and the National Immunization Surveys-Flu (NIS-Flu), and internet panel surveys of adults, health care personnel and pregnant women. This page provides vaccination coverage estimates for 2014-15 and previous influenza seasons. Reports, interactive figures and data tables are provided.
- FluVaxView Interactive!
National and State-Level Data using Interactive Maps, Trend Lines, Bar Charts, Tables and More…
- New! 2015-16 Flu Season
Coverage Estimates for the 2015-16 Season
- References, Presentations, & More
Flu MMWR Reports, Presentation Slides, Journal Abstracts and Articles, and Related Websites…
- Vaccination Trends
Tables and Reports on Influenza Vaccination Trends across Seasons, Pneumococcal Vaccination Trends…
- 2014-15 Flu Season
Coverage Estimates for the 2014-15 Season, Reports by General Population, and Health Care Personnel...
- 2013-14 and Earlier Flu Seasons
Coverage Estimates and Reports of the 2013-14 and Earlier Flu Seasons
- Page last reviewed: December 10, 2015
- Page last updated: April 29, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs