Treatment - Antiviral Drugs
- What You Should Know About Flu Antiviral Drugs
- What You Should Know About Flu Antiviral Drugs [238 KB, 2 pages, 8 ½” x 11”]
- Treating Influenza (Flu) [702 KB, 2 pages, 8 ½" x 11"]
Information for people with asthma, diabetes and chronic cardiovascular disease
- Questions & Answers: Opening and Mixing Tamiflu® Capsules with Liquids if Child Cannot Swallow Capsules
- Questions & Answers: Influenza Antiviral Drug Resistance
- Influenza Round Table: Antiviral Drugs
Dr. Joe Bresee explains the nature of antiviral drugs and how they are used for seasonal flu.
- Antiviral Drugs
- Additional Resources on Influenza Antiviral Drugs
More information about oseltamivir, zanamivir, amantadine, and rimantadine.
- Page last reviewed: September 29, 2010
- Page last updated: February 28, 2014
- Content source: