NEW Updated Tables, February 2015 [PDF - 61,158 KB]
Revised February 2015
This Updated Tables, February 2015, provides nationally representative biomonitoring data that became available since the publication of the Fourth National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals, 2009. This report includes data made available from NHANES survey periods 2005-2006, 2007-2008, 2009-2010, 2011-2012, and pooled samples using corrected NHANES sampling weights. It also includes previous updates to the tables and provides new data for some metals, phthalates, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Fourth Report, 2009 [PDF - 6,517 KB]
The Fourth National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals, 2009, (the Fourth Report, 2009) presents data for 212 chemicals. The Fourth Report includes the findings from nationally representative samples for 1999-2004.
The blood and urine samples reported in both publications were collected from participants in CDC's National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), which obtains and releases health-related data from a nationally representative sample in two year cycles.
- Executive Summary of the Fourth Report [PDF - 1,045 KB]
- Suggested Citations
- Chemicals in the Updated Tables [PDF - 99 KB]
- Chemical Factsheets
- Chemical Selection
- Biomonitoring Summaries
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Peer-Reviewed Biomonitoring Articles
- SAS Code for Calculating Confidence Intervals of Percentiles [TXT - 9 KB]
- Archives: What's New and Different (Updated Tables)
- About CDC's Environmental Health Lab
- Page last reviewed: June 3, 2014
- Page last updated: June 3, 2014
- Content source: