Download the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator Version 2
To install the software
- Click on the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator Version 2 installation files link below and save the .zip file to your computer.
Chronic Disease Cost Calculator installation files [Zip–653KB]
- Open Windows Explorer or My Computer to find the folder to which the .zip file was downloaded.
- Open the .zip file and extract the two files within to the same location.
- Open setup.exe by double-clicking on that file’s name.
- The Installation Wizard will guide you through the rest of the process to install the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator Version 2 on your computer.
- Windows 98 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or later required, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later preferred ( the .NET Framework is pre-installed for the latest Windows operating systems)
- 32 MB Random Access Memory required, at least 96 MB preferred
- 90 MHz or faster processor required if using Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 400 MHz or faster if running Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- 150 MB minimum free hard-disk space required for installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 280 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Min 5 MB free hard-disk space for the installation of the Chronic Disease Cost Calculator program
For help with downloading or installing the software, send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO