CDC CFS Publications
This is a compilation of publications by the CDC CFS Public Health Research Program from 2006 to present. This section includes only publications involving the CDC CFS research group.
- Boneva RS, Maloney E, Lin JMS, Jones JF, Wieser F, Nater UM, Heim CM, Reeves WC. Gynecologic history in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): a population-based case control study. J Womens Health 20:21-28, 2011.
- Falkenberg VR, Gurbaxani BM, Unger ER, Rajeevan MS. Function genomics of serotonin receptor 2a (HTR2A): interaction of polymorphism, methylation, expression and disease association. Neuromolecular Med 13:66-76, 2011.
- Falkenberg VR, Whistler T, Murray JR, Unger ER, Rajeevan MS: Identification of phosphoglycerate kinase 1 (PGK1) as a reference gene for quantitative gene expression measurements in human blood RNA. BMC Research Notes 4:32, 2011
- Lin, JM S, Resch SC, Brimmer DJ, Johnson A, Kennedy S, Burstein N, Simon CJ. The economic impact of chronic fatigue syndrome in Georgia: Direct and indirect costs. Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation 9:1, 2011.
- Nater UM, Maloney E, Heim C, Reeves WC: Cumulative life stress in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychiatry Res 189:318-320, 2011.
- Smith AK, Fang H, Whistler T, Unger ER, Rajeevan MS: Convergent genomic studies identify associations of GRIK2 and NPAS2 with chronic fatigue syndrome. Neuropsychobiology 64:183-194 2011.
- Tian H, Lin JMS, Reeves WC: Utilization of two web-based Continuing Medical Education courses evaluated by Markov chain model. J Am Med Inform Assoc 2011 Oct 5.