CDC CFS Publications
This is a compilation of publications by the CDC CFS Public Health Research Program from 2006 to present. This section includes only publications involving the CDC CFS research group.
- Brimmer DJ, Fridinger F, Lin JMS, Reeves WC. US healthcare providers' knowledge, attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions concerning Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. BMC Fam Pract 11:28, 2010.
- Decker MJ, Eyal S, Shinar Z, Fuxman Y, Reeves WC, Baharav A. Sleep architecture and ventilation derived through analysis of the electrocardiogram. Sleep Breath 14:233-239, 2010.
- Emanuele VA, Gurbaxani BM. Quadratic variance models for adaptively preprocessing SELDI mass spectrometry data. BMC Bioinformatics 11:512, 2010.
- Falkenberg VR, Rajeevan MS. Identification of molecular link between glucocorticoid and serotonergic signaling systems. J Mol Neurosci 41:322-327, 2010.
- Lin JMS, Decker MJ, Brimmer DJ, Reeves WC. Validity of self-reported body mass index and sleeping problems among adult population of Georgia. The Open Obesity Journal 2:1, 2010.
- Majer M, Nater UM, Lin JMS, Capuron L, Reeves WC. Association of childhood trauma with cognitive function in healthy adults: a pilot study. BMC Neurol 10:61, 2010.
- Maloney EM, Boneva RS, Lin JMS, Reeves WC. Chronic fatigue syndrome is associated with metabolic syndrome: results from a case-control study in Georgia. Metabolism 59:1351-1357, 2010.
- Nater UM, Jones JF, Lin JMS, Maloney E, Reeves WC, Heim C. Personality features and personality disorders in chronic fatigue syndrome: a population-based study. Psychother Psychosom 79:312-318, 2010.
- Nater UM, Lin JMS, Maloney E, Jones JF, Tian H, Heim C, Raison CL, Boneva RS, ReevesWC. Criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome and co-morbid psychiatric conditions - Response to Kindlon. Psychosomatic Medicine 72:507-509, 2010.
- Reeves WC, Gurbaxani BM, Lin JMS, Unger ER. A response to Jason et al. (2009), "Evaluating the Centers for Disease Control's Empirical Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Case Definition". Journal of Disability Policy Studies 20:229-232, 2010.
- Silverman MN, Heim CM, Nater UM, Margues AH, Sternberg EM. Neuroendocrine and immune contributors to fatigue. PM R 2:338-346, 2010.
- Switzer WM, Jia H, Hohn O, Zheng H, Tang S, Shankar A, Bannert N, Simmons G, Hendry RM, Falkenberg VR, Reeves WC, Heneine W. Absence of evidence of Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-related virus infection in persons with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and healthy controls in the United States. Retrovirology 7:57, 2010.
- Whister T, Chiang C-F, Lin JMS, Lonergan W, Reeves WC. The comparison of different pre-and post-analysis filters for determination of exon-level alternative splicing events using Affymetrix arrays. J Biomol Tech 21:44-53, 2010.
- Whistler T, Chiang C-F, Lonergan W, Hollier M, Unger ER. Implementation of exon arrays: alternative splicing during T-cell proliferation as determined by whole genome analysis. BMC Genomics 11:496, 2010.
- Yang H, Sunderraman, R, Tian H. bcnQL: A Query Language for Biochemical Networks. Int J Data Min Bioinform 4: 571-587, 2010.