Registry Plus™ CRS Plus and TLC Plus
CRS Plus is the main central registry database program. CRS Plus—
- Supports the linkage of incoming abstracts against the existing database, with software-assisted consolidation into patient, cancer, and facility tables.
- Allows side-by-side displays and automated comparisons of incoming and stored data.
- Updates the tracking system with processing milestones for each abstract.
- Provides management reports.
- Exports records in North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) format.
- Automates preparation of files for national calls for data.
TLC Plus is an optional, rules-based, automated tumor linkage and consolidation function for CRS Plus that—
- Determines multiple primary tumors automatically.
- Consolidates data items from multiple case reports into incidence records.
- Must be used in conjunction with CRS; it cannot be used as a stand-alone module.
- Offers user-customizable rules.
CRS Plus and TLC Plus are unavailable for download. CDC NPCR-funded central registries interested in obtaining these programs should contact their CDC program consultant for more information.
The NPCR Registry Plus development team is continually enhancing applications as required to meet the changing needs of the NPCR and the greater cancer registry community. A NAACCR version 13–compliant version of CRS Plus is scheduled for release in March 2013. A new version of CRS Plus programmed in .NET is scheduled for release by the end of 2013.
The CRS Plus Development Priority List is a list of development tasks prioritized by the NPCR Registry Plus development team. Each task is the direct result of meetings with the Registry Plus User Group (RPUG) as well as requests from individual cancer registries and leaders in the cancer registry field. To obtain a copy of the current CRS Plus Development Priority List, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.