National Support to Enhance Implementation of Comprehensive Cancer Control Activities
CDC's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control awarded RFA-DP13-1315, "National Support to Enhance Implementation of Comprehensive Cancer Control Activities," to the American Cancer Society and George Washington Cancer Institute. They are funded to provide high-quality technical assistance and training to National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (NCCCP)-funded programs and their partners. The five-year project began September 1, 2013.
This two funded organizations provide support to comprehensive cancer control (CCC) constituents in four focus areas—
- Local implementation of CCC activities.
- Identification and implementation of systems and environmental change strategies that promote health, support healthy behaviors, and facilitate community-clinical linkages to build support for interventions to prevent and reduce the cancer burden.
- Enhancement and sustainability of partnerships.
- Support for communication strategies to promote CCC program successes and leverage additional resources for cancer control and prevention.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO