- Call to Action—Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer
- Cancer and Children—Cancer Prevention Starts in Childhood
- Cancer and Men—Men Can Lower Their Cancer Risk
- Survivorship—Keep your skin healthy by protecting yourself from UV rays
- Save Your Skin!—Easy Ways to Avoid the Most Common Cancer
As a leader in nationwide efforts to ease the burden of cancer, CDC works with national cancer organizations, state health agencies, and other key groups to develop, implement, and promote effective strategies for preventing and controlling cancer.
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz shares her story about having a BRCA gene mutation and breast cancer.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO