Kinds of Cancer
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer raises awareness of the five main types of gynecologic cancer: cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, and vulvar.
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign informs men and women aged 50 years and older about the importance of having regular colorectal cancer screening tests.
- Bring Your Brave educates women younger than age 45 about breast health and breast cancer risk by sharing real stories about young women whose lives have been affected by breast cancer.
- The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program supports breast and cervical cancer screening services for underserved women.
- The National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program supports programs to fight cancer through coalitions.
- The National Program of Cancer Registries helps programs collect high-quality cancer data.
- The Colorectal Cancer Control Program helps increase colorectal (colon) cancer screening rates.
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Establishment of a cancer surveillance programme: the South African experience
- Communication practices about HPV testing among providers in federally qualified health centers
- Has recommended preventive service use increased after elimination of cost sharing as part of the Affordable Care Act in the United States?
- Provider beliefs associated with cervical cancer screening interval recommendations