Cervical Cancer Screening Podcast Series
These nine podcasts provide health care professionals with information about human papillomavirus (HPV), and how HPV testing has impacted cervical cancer screening guidelines and recommendations. Updated information on the natural history of HPV, screening, management, case studies, and caring for the underserved is provided through in-depth interviews with leading national subject matter experts in cervical cancer prevention.
- Natural History of HPV and Cervical Cancer (8:14)
- Costs Associated with Cervical Cancer Screening (9:15)
- Management of Cervical Cytology with HPV Test (10:34)
- Cervical Cancer Screening with HPV Test (14:53)
- HPV Testing Among Providers (10:40)
- ACOG Recommendations and Guidelines for Cervical Cancer Screening and Management* (10:45)
- Case Studies Cervical Cancer (8:31)
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Underserved Populations (9:00)
- Future Directions Cervical Cancer (10:07)
*The ACOG guidelines were updated after this podcast was created.