Kinds of Cancer
Cancer: Planning for the Future
Cancer will soon become the leading cause of death in the United States. As we plan for the future, we have to ask some hard questions.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
- Blog post: Overwhelmed by Too Much Health Advice? Cheat Sheet for Women’s Cancer Screenings and Good Health
- Sun Safety Tips for Men
- CDC’s Share Your Story app lets you create badges to share on social media
- Take Action to Lower Your Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk infographics
- What Are the Benefits and Risks of Cancer Screening?
- Article summary: The Economics of Breast Cancer in Younger Women in the U.S.
- Health tips for men about prostate cancer [PDF-163KB]
- Video: Cancer Incidence and Mortality Through 2020