- Health Disparities in Cancer—Helping to Ensure Equal Access for Everyone
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer—If You're 50 or Older, Get Screened!
- World Cancer Day—The World Unites to Fight Cancer
- Cervical CancerScreening Tests & HPV Vaccine Help Prevent It
- Cancer and Flu—How to Reduce Your Risk of Complications
As a leader in nationwide efforts to ease the burden of cancer, CDC works with national cancer organizations, state health agencies, and other key groups to develop, implement, and promote effective strategies for preventing and controlling cancer.
CDC is working with partners to reduce the cancer burden in low- and middle- income countries.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO