Healthy Brain Initiative Logic Model
The Healthy Brain Initiative Logic Model offers more detail on CDC activities, outputs, and anticipated outcomes. The model is an easily referenced tool that
- Outlines the activities and expected outcomes of the initiative.
- Depicts the activities, outputs, and outcomes of the HBI.
- Describes the interconnectedness of these components.
- Illustrates how the initiative strives to achieve its overarching goal.
1. Alzheimer’s Association and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Healthy Brain Initiative: The Public Health Road Map for State and National Partnerships, 2013–2018. Chicago, IL: Alzheimer’s Association, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2013.
- Page last reviewed: November 3, 2014
- Page last updated: November 3, 2014
- Content source: