Healthy Brain Initiative Logic Model
The Healthy Brain Initiative Logic Model offers more detail on CDC activities, outputs, and anticipated outcomes. The model is an easily referenced tool that
- Outlines the activities and expected outcomes of the initiative.
- Depicts the activities, outputs, and outcomes of the HBI.
- Describes the interconnectedness of these components.
- Illustrates how the initiative strives to achieve its overarching goal.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Healthy Aging Program
4770 Buford Highway, N.E., Mailstop F-78
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO