Data and Statistics
Interactive Data Tool
Healthy Aging Data Portal
Provides easy access to most current CDC data on key indicators of health and well-being, screenings and vaccinations, and mental health among older adults. Includes data from the newly-released The State of Aging and Health in America 2013 [PDF 4.7M] report, as well as other hard-copy reports from the Healthy Aging Program.
- The State of Aging and Health in America
This report series provides data on older adult health at the national and state levels, as well as calls to action, state success stories, and other resources.
- Promoting Preventive Services for Adults 50-64: Community and Clinical Partnerships
This report identifies a set of recommended preventive services, outlines successful strategies to promote and facilitate their delivery in community settings, and provides national, regional, state, and selected community-level data to monitor progress in expanding these services among adults aged 50-64.
- Enhancing the Use of Clinical Preventive Services Among Older Adults (CPS): Closing the Gap
This report highlights gaps in the use of selected clinical preventive services among adults age 65 or older.
- The State of Mental Health and Aging in America
This report series and interactive data website provide a framework for examining the mental health of adults age 50 and older in the United States. The first Issue Brief and data website review existing data and lay the foundation for understanding key issues related to mental health in older adults. The second Issue Brief focuses on programs and resources to address depression in this population.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Chronic Disease Indicators
- Federal Interagency Forum on Aging-Related Statistics
- Health Data Interactive
- Health-Related Quality of Life
- Longitudinal Study of Aging
- Oral Health: Complete Tooth Loss
- WISQARS: Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System
- Page last reviewed: February 6, 2014
- Page last updated: February 6, 2014
- Content source: