Data and Statistics
- Provides easy, searchable access to CDC data on key indicators of health and well-being, screenings and vaccinations, and mental health among older adults. Create custom reports, view data by location or indicator, and access related informational resources.
- The State of Aging and Health in America
This report series and interactive data website provide the most current data on 15 key indicators of older adult health at the national and state levels, as well as calls to action, state success stories, and other resources.
- Promoting Preventive Services for Adults 50-64: Community and Clinical Partnerships
This report identifies a set of recommended preventive services, outlines successful strategies to promote and facilitate their delivery in community settings, and provides national, regional, state, and selected community-level data to monitor progress in expanding these services among adults aged 50-64.
- Enhancing the Use of Clinical Preventive Services Among Older Adults (CPS): Closing the Gap
This report highlights gaps in the use of selected clinical preventive services among adults age 65 or older.
- The State of Mental Health and Aging in America
This report series and interactive data website provide a framework for examining the mental health of adults age 50 and older in the United States. The first Issue Brief and data website review existing data and lay the foundation for understanding key issues related to mental health in older adults. The second Issue Brief focuses on programs and resources to address depression in this population.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
The BRFSS is the world’s largest, on-going telephone health survey system, tracking health conditions and risk behaviors in the United States yearly since 1984. Currently, data are collected monthly in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam from community-dwelling adults age 18 and older.
- National Center for Health Statistics Resources for Older Americans
The National Center for Health Statistics Resources for Older Americans provides statistics, data and resources to monitor the health of older adults. Resources describing key aging statistics, and links to data sources are provided.
WISQARS (Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System) is an interactive database system that provides customized reports of injury-related data, including falls.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Healthy Aging Program
4770 Buford Highway, N.E., Mailstop F-78
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO