New at CDC
Health and Wellness
Science and Research
- Zika Virus Disease Cases — 50 States and the District of Columbia, January 1–July 31, 2016
- Mean Age of Mothers is on the Rise: United States, 2000–2014
- Falls and Fall Injuries Among Adults Aged ≥65 Years — United States, 2014
- Sleep Duration, Quality of Sleep, and Use of Sleep Medication, by Sex and Family Type, 2013–2014
- Increases in Drug and Opioid Overdose Deaths — United States, 2000–2014
Focus on Prevention
Get Your Steps In!
Regular physical activity is an important part of overall health. Learn these tips for getting more steps in throughout the day!
Whitney talks about how finding doctors and supports groups specializing in HIV and transgender women and men has helped her stay on HIV treatment. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) HIV Treatment Works campaign for people living with HIV features the stories of individuals talking about how sticking to HIV treatment helps them stay healthy, protect others, do what they love, and live a longer, healthier life.
Women and Cancer: Examining Breast Cancer-Screening Behaviors and Survival
Dr. Koroukian answers questions about the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (BCCP) in Ohio and discusses the effectiveness of the program among low-income women enrolled Medicare.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
- Diabetes Public Health Resource
- Family Health
- Global Health
- Women and Heart Disease Fact Sheet
- Women's Health
- Healthy Weight
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health
- Men's Health
- Page last reviewed: October 3, 2016
- Page last updated: October 3, 2016
- Content source: