Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
Historic and Discontinued Publications
Browse our online library of publications. Search for publications by keyword or topic, such as births and deaths.
- Declines in Triplet and Higher-order Multiple Births in the United States, 1998–2014. NCHS Data Brief No. 243 (4/28/2016)
- Daily Water Intake Among U.S Men and Women, 2009-2012. NCHS Data Brief No. 242 (4/26/2016)
- A Method-bridging Study for Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D to Standardize Historical Radioimmunoassay Data to Liquid Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry NHSR No. 93 (4/25/2016)
- Increase in Suicide in the United States, 1999–2014. NCHS Data Brief No. 241 (4/22/2016)
- Suicide Rates for Females and Males by Race and Ethnicity: United States, 1999 and 2014. NCHS Health E-Stat (4/22/2016)
- Short Interpregnancy Intervals in 2014: Differences by Maternal Demographic Characteristics. NCHS Data Brief No. 240 (4/21/2016)
- Changes in Life Expectancy by Race and Hispanic Origin in the United States, 2013–2014 NCHS Data Brief No. 244 (4/20/2016)
Stat of the Day
Nursing home aides work three times as many hours as nurses or other nursing home staff.
- Page last reviewed: February 19, 2016
- Page last updated: February 19, 2016
- Content source: