- Feature #1 - Heat and Your Health: Stay cool and stay hydrated to protect yourself
- Feature #2 - Drought and Health: Learn how drought conditions can affect your health
- Feature #3 - Stay Safe in Hot Weather
- Feature #4 - Hurricanes: Are you ready?
- Feature #5 - Wildfire smoke: Protect yourself and your family from wildfire smoke
CDC's National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH) plans, directs, and coordinates a national program to maintain and improve the health of the American people by promoting a healthy environment and by preventing premature death and avoidable illness and disability caused by non-infectious, non-occupational environmental and related factors. We are especially committed to safeguarding the health of populations that are particularly vulnerable to certain environmental hazards - children, the elderly, and people with disabilities.