EIS Recruitment Resources
An EIS officer, alumnus, mentor, supervisor or even a friend of EIS? If so, you are an ideal ambassador to share the EIS story and attract outstanding applicants to EIS.
Be an EIS ambassador
Help us recruit the next world-class team of disease detectives:
- Spread the word
- Share your experiences
- Encourage talented individuals to make a difference
We're here to help!
Use the resources below to spread the word about EIS.
Handouts, Flyers, and Fact Sheets
Slides for Presentations
- Boots on the Ground: CDC's Elite Disease Detectives
- Tales from the Front Lines: How CDC's Elite Disease Detectives Risk Their Lives to Protect Yours
To learn more, ask to speak to an EIS alumnus, or invite an EIS officer or alumnus to speak at your organization, email EIS@cdc.gov.
- Page last reviewed: March 5, 2015
- Page last updated: May 22, 2015
- Content source: