Recruiting: How You Can Help
Be an EIS Ambassador
Are you an EIS officer, alumnus, mentor, supervisor, or friend of EIS? If so, you know the role EIS plays in building careers and protecting public health. Be an ambassador for EIS and help us recruit the next world-class team of disease detectives.
- Spread the word
- Share your experiences
- Encourage talented individuals to apply to EIS
Resources for You
We developed a set of resources to help you recruit outstanding candidates for EIS.
Handouts, Flyers, and Fact Sheets
Slides for Presentations
- Boots on the Ground: CDC's Elite Disease Detectives
- Tales from the Front Lines: How CDC's Elite Disease Detectives Risk Their Lives to Protect Yours
To learn more, ask to speak to an EIS alumnus, or invite an EIS officer or alumnus to speak at your organization, email EIS@cdc.gov.
- Page last reviewed: March 5, 2015
- Page last updated: September 15, 2015
- Content source: