Kinds of Cancer
Cancer: Planning for the Future
Cancer will soon become the leading cause of death in the United States. As we plan for the future, we have to ask some hard questions.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
- Article summary: The Economics of Breast Cancer in Younger Women in the U.S.
- Public Health Grand Rounds: Cancer and Family History: Using Genomics for Prevention
- Health tips for men about prostate cancer [PDF-163KB]
- Video: Cancer Incidence and Mortality Through 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cancer for Native Americans and Alaska Natives [PDF-239KB]
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Racial and ethnic disparities in HPV-associated cancer burden with first- and second-generation HPV vaccines
- Breast and cervical cancer screening among Asian subgroups in the USA
- Change in provider beliefs regarding cervical cancer screening intervals after an educational intervention
- Characteristics, rates, and trends of melanoma incidence among Hispanics in the USA