National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW) is an annual observance to highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and celebrate the achievements of immunization programs and their partners in promoting healthy communities.
Since 1994, hundreds of communities across the United States have joined together to celebrate the critical role vaccination plays in protecting our children, communities, and public health.
NIIW 2018 is April 21-28, 2018.
Are You a Healthcare Professional?
All staff in healthcare practices, including non-clinical staff, play important roles during NIIW. To highlight childhood immunizations this NIIW:
- Use #ivax2protect on your social media posts to share why you support infant immunizations
- Build a culture of immunization in your organization:
- Use resources for conversations with parents about childhood vaccines
- Page last reviewed: October 6, 2017
- Page last updated: March 6, 2018
- Content source: