Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- New to Program Evaluation, or Need a Refresher?12/23/2021 3:27:00 PMCheck out a new e-text from CDC's National Asthma Control Program designed to help public health professionals and students understand evaluation approaches and techniques. They've also updated the plug-and-play evaluation manual series, "Learning and Growing Through Evaluation."
- Public Health Associate Program12/17/2021 1:30:00 PMImmerse yourself in one of CDC's most innovative opportunities for young professionals while working on critical issues to protect the public's health. Apply to CDC's Public Health Associate Program (PHAP) to prepare for competitive public health positions at CDC, state, local and territorial health departments, and nongovernmental organizations.
- World AIDS Day 202112/16/2021 5:07:00 PMDr. Khin helped implement a social media campaign in Myanmar to raise awareness about U=U (undetectable = untransmissible), an initiative to teach people with HIV that having an undetectable viral load because of HIV treatment means they can't infect others with the virus. The campaign included videos, graphics, and songs. #WorldAIDSDay2021
- Check out the latest edition of the Public Health Law News11/26/2021 3:00:00 PMThe November issue is now live, highlighting American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month, the latest tribal-related announcements, new legal tools, court filings, and more!
- Public Health Associate Program Graduation11/17/2021 5:45:00 PMCSTLTS celebrated the recent Public Health Associate Program (PHAP) graduation with Dr. José Montero, Director of CSTLTS, who personally thanked associates in this video for completing their training program.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.