Public Health Professionals Gateway
As part of CDC Moving Forward, we're forming a new National Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Public Health Infrastructure and Workforce. Stay tuned to this website for updates.
CDC supports public health professionals in the field…How can we help you? | Contact Public Health Infrastructure Center
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- Communities of Practice
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future
public health practice.
Access interactive data & summaries of CDC funding to recipients in US states, territories, & DC starting with fiscal year 2010.
View by: Summary View | Funding Query View | Funding Category View