Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support (CSTLTS) improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Resource: CDC Collaboration Guide for Pacific Island Cancer and Chronic Disease Programs6/16/2021 11:43:00 AMCDC's Collaboration Guide for Pacific Island Cancer and Chronic Disease Programs provides practical advice and tools for staff working in comprehensive cancer control (CCC) programs. For example, the guide offers advice on tracking progress and making the best use of existing expertise and resources when working with partners.
- Stay Current on Health Alerts & Emergencies6/9/2021 12:58:00 PMStay informed about emerging public health issues by subscribing to CDC health and emergency alerts today.
- Learn more about CSTLTS6/7/2021 8:57:00 AMCSTLTS improves community health outcomes by collaborating with health departments and other public health agencies to enhance capacity and performance.
- CSTLTS News and Alerts6/3/2021 11:14:00 AMStay informed with the latest CSTLTS news and announcements by signing up for email updates.
- New CDC Drug Overdose Website in Spanish6/1/2021 12:17:00 PMCDC launches its Drug Overdose website in Spanish. The new website in Spanish provides information about the basics of the opioid overdose epidemic and helpful materials and resources to raise awareness and help prevent drug overdoses. It also contains frequently asked questions, commonly used terms, and materials for patients, such as fact sheets, posters, infographics, and conversation starters.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.