CDC Grant Funding Profiles The CDC Grant Funding Profiles site provides interactive data and summaries of CDC cooperative agreement and grant funding to recipients in US states and territories, and the District of Columbia, starting with fiscal year 2010. View by: Summary | Funding Query | Funding Category
- Abstracts for due National Conference on Health Communication Marketing and Media by Feb 282/12/2019 9:21:00 AMThe National Public Health Information Coalition is looking for a wide variety of abstracts for this year's National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing, and Media from August 13 to 15 in Atlanta. Submissions for oral, poster, and panel presentations on the topics of health communication, social marketing, media, partnerships, public health policy communication, and other topics related to the multi-disciplinary nature of this conference are welcome. The deadline for abstracts is Thursday, February 28.
- The Public Health Associate Program Application Period has been Extended!2/8/2019 2:47:00 PMGood news! The application period to apply to be an associate in CDC's Public Health Associate Program (PHAP) has been extended to Monday, February 11. Your public health career starts here. Apply now!
- The CDC's Public Health Associate Program Application Period Ends Today!2/8/2019 9:19:00 AMThe application period to become an associate in CDC's Public Health Associate Program closes today, February 8, at 11:59 PM (EST). This unique training program prepares associates to work in public health after graduation-even if they have no public health experience when they apply. They only need to have an interest in becoming a public health professional. Encourage flexible, energetic, intelligent candidates to apply today!
- Apply Now to Host a CDC public health associate!2/6/2019 9:05:00 AMHosting an associate from CDC's Public Health Associate Program (PHAP) can enhance your agency's ability to deliver essential public health services. PHAP hires recent bachelor's- or master's-level graduates and assigns them to work in public health agencies, nongovernmental organizations, public health institutes and associations, academic institutions, and CDC quarantine stations. Associates fill critical staffing gaps and gain experience in public health program operations. Interested agencies can apply February 4-18, 2019, to host an associate.
- CDC's Prestigious Public Health Associate Program Has Opened Its Application Period!2/5/2019 9:05:00 AMThe Public Health Associate Program is a CDC-funded training program for recent graduates with bachelor's or master's degrees. It offers frontline public health experience at health agencies, nongovernmental organizations, public health institutes and associations, academic institutions, and CDC quarantine stations across the country. The application period to become a public health associate is open February 4-8, 2019.
- Page last reviewed: February 5, 2019
- Page last updated: February 13, 2019
- Content source: