Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- Public Health Data and Research Help to Improve the Health of People and Communities 9/20/2021 3:44:00 PMCDC Journals offer timely and reliable public health information and recommendations on morbidity and mortality, emerging infectious diseases, and preventing chronic diseases.
- CDC Offers a Wide Range of Resources to Health Departments9/17/2021 5:04:00 PMVisit our Health Department Directories page to find out who is working to protect the public's health in your area.
- September is National Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month9/9/2021 4:34:00 PMAll women are at risk for gynecologic cancers, but there are ways to lower that risk. Learn how to lower your risk with these CDC resources.
- The Public Health Emergency Preparedness Clearinghouse9/2/2021 2:24:00 PMThe Public Health Emergency Preparedness Clearinghouse is the hub for emergency preparedness-related statutes, regulations, orders, reports, and legal tools.
- The Preventive Health and Health Services (PHHS) Block Grant Program8/31/2021 10:23:00 AMThe Preventive Health and Health Services (PHHS) Block Grant program provides federal funding to state, tribal, and territorial health departments to address emerging health issues and support local programs. CSTLTS conducts an ongoing evaluation of the grant program to assess its benefits and contributions to communities.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.