Draft Documents for Public Review
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
Contact Docket Office
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: (513) 533-8611
Fax: (513) 533-8285
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
- Barriers to Participation in the NIOSH Coal Workers Health Surveillance Program (NIOSH – 224)
- Request for Nominations of Scientific Peer Reviewers of Proposed Additions to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions (NIOSH – 294)
- Implementation of Section 2695 (42 U.S.C. 300ff-131) Public Law 111-87: Infectious Diseases and Circumstances Relevant to Notification Requirements: Definition of Emergency Response Employee (NIOSH – 321)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
- Draft – National Occupational Research Agenda for Immune, Infectious and Dermal Diseases Prevention (IID) (NORA – 322)
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2012
- Page last updated: December 3, 2018
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division