Draft Documents for Public Review
Contact Docket Office
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: (513) 533-8611
Fax: (513) 533-8285
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
- Draft – National Occupational Research Agenda for Traumatic Injury Prevention (NIOSH – 304)
- Draft – Application of Biological Monitoring Methods for Chemical Exposures in Occupational Health (NIOSH – 301)
- Request for Nominations of Scientific Peer Reviewers of Proposed Additions to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions (NIOSH – 294)
- A Performance Test Protocol for Closed System Transfer Devices Used During Pharmacy Compounding and Administration of Hazardous Drugs (NIOSH – 288-A)
- Request for Nominations to Serve on the World Trade Center Health Program Scientific/Technical Advisory Committee (NIOSH-229-F)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2012
- Page last updated: December 7, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division