Draft Documents for Public Review
Contact Docket Office
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: (513) 533-8611
Fax: (513) 533-8285
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
- Request for Nominations to Serve on the World Trade Center Health Program Scientific/Technical Advisory Committee (NIOSH-229-F)
- A Performance Test Protocol for Closed System Transfer Devices Used During Pharmacy Compounding and Administration of Hazardous Drugs (NIOSH – 288-A)
- Request for Nominations of Scientific Peer Reviewers of Proposed Additions to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions (NIOSH – 294)
- Law Enforcement Officer Motor Vehicle Crash and Struck by Fatality Investigations; Notice of public meeting; Request for comments (NIOSH – 303)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2012
- Page last updated: January 17, 2018
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division