Draft Documents for Public Review
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
Contact Docket Office
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: (513) 533-8611
Fax: (513) 533-8285
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
- Request for Nominations of Scientific Peer Reviewers of Proposed Additions to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions (NIOSH – 294)
- Continuing to Protect the Nanotechnology Workforce: NIOSH Nanotechnology Research Plan for 2018–2025 (NIOSH – 312)
- Request for Information about Occupational Robotics Research Prioritization (NIOSH – 313)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2012
- Page last updated: May 22, 2018
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division