Got Everything Covered?
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2008-109
This poster provides helpful tips on protecting workers from the hazards of isocyanate exposure during spray-on truck bedliner applications.
Keep yourself working safe by reading these helpful tips each day
- To protect my lungs, wear a full-face supplied-air respirator
- To help me see and to keep mask clean, use a peel-off shield
- To protect my skin, wear a full-bodied suit and chemical-resistant gloves
- To keep the ventilation system operating at its best, make sure the filters are clean
- Remember to wash my hands and face before eating and drinking
- If I experience symptoms, such as shortness of breath or skin irritation, tell my supervisor and my doctor
Got Everything Covered?pdf icon [PDF – 2.5 MB]
Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health