Hazardous Drugs: Draft NIOSH List of Hazardous Drugs in Healthcare Settings, 2020; Procedures; and Risk Management Information
NIOSH Docket Number 233-C, CDC-2020-0046
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the Department of Health and Human Services announces that the following draft documents are available for public comment: (1) NIOSH Procedures for Developing the NIOSH List of Hazardous Drugs in Healthcare Settings (Procedures); (2) NIOSH List of Hazardous Drugs in Healthcare Settings, 2020 (List), including those drugs proposed for placement on the 2020 List, and (3) Managing Hazardous Drug Exposures: Information for Healthcare Settings.
To view the notice and related materials, visit http://www.regulations.govexternal icon and enter CDC-2020-0046 in the search field and click “Search.”
- Federal Register Notice: Federal Register Notice 6-19-2020 pdf icon[PDF – 248 KB] — Extension of Comment Period
- Federal Register Notice: Federal Register Notice 5-1-2020 pdf icon[PDF – 358 KB]
- Background Information:
Public Comment Period
Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. ET on July 30, 2020
Written comments, identified by CDC-2020-0046 and docket number NIOSH-233-C, may be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Federal rulemaking portal: Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
- Instructions: All submissions received must include the agency name and docket number. All relevant comments, including any personal information provided, will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.govexternal icon
- Mail: NIOSH Docket Office
1090 Tusculum Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226-1998