CDC laboratories that perform clinical testing (except clinical trials and basic research) must adhere to Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) requirements and maintain current certification of CLIA compliance.
There are many laboratories at CDC that conduct human clinical testing. There are multiple CLIA certificates; they are grouped based on the location of the laboratory and on the types of services provided. The certificates are available below for viewing and printing.
- Arctic Investigations Program Laboratory, Anchorage, AK, 02D0873639 (print only) [PDF – 376 KB]
- Dengue Laboratory, San Juan, PR, 40D0869394 (print only) [PDF – 645 KB]
- CDC/CGH/DGHA International Laboratory, Atlanta, GA, 11D1061576 (print only) [PDF – 187 KB]
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory, Atlanta GA, 11D0668319 (print only) [PDF – 208 KB]
- National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Laboratory Science, Atlanta, GA, 11D0668290 (print only) [PDF – 199 KB]
- Vector-Borne Diseases Laboratory, Fort Collins, CO, 06D0880233 (print only) [PDF – 87 KB]