Find Services and Treatment

Mental and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services Locator

Anyone seeking treatment for mental health or substance use disorders should visit to find resources near you or connect with SAMHSA’s National Helpline:

Eldercare Locator

The Eldercare Locator, a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging, connects you to services for older adults and their families. You can also call 1-800-677-1116.

Mental Health Service Providers

Mental Health America provides resources for finding therapists, counselors, psychiatrists, and other mental health providers who specialize in serving specific audience needs, including culturally sensitive services and affordable treatment for people without insurance.

211 (a service of the United Way)

If you need help finding food or paying for housing or other essential services, use the 211 website or call the hotline to speak to someone who can help.