Attachments and Important Resources
- PS17-1704 Logic Model Cdc-pdf[PDF – 241 KB]
- CDC-Supported High-Impact Behavioral Interventions by Population Cdc-pdf[PDF – 200 KB]
- Budget Preparation Guidelines Cdc-pdf[PDF – 485 KB]
- Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (SF-424B)Cdc-pdfExternal
- Certification Form Cdc-pdf[PDF – 189 KB]
Local Education Agency Contacts
Organizations located in areas that overlap with Local Education Agencies (LEAs) funded to implement PS13-1308: Promoting Adolescent Health Through School-Based HIV/STD Prevention and School-Based Surveillance – Strategy 4: School Centered HIV/STD Prevention for YMSM should collaborate with the LEAs to further strengthen linkage to and re-engagement in medical care and referrals to prevention and essential support services between CBOs and schools.
Below are contacts for each of the LEAs of which a MOA/MOU is required.
Broward County Public Schools (Florida)
Kevin O’Connor, email@example.com
San Francisco Unified School District (California)
Christopher Pepper, Pepperc@sfusd.edu