CDC Global Health Equity
Mozambique is among the 14 countries most affected by TB in the world. TB education activities help Mozambican communities recognize early symptoms of the disease. Photo by Ricardo Franco/CDC.
CDC is committed to advancing health equity globally. View our most recent global initiatives, success stories, and scientific publications.
CDC’s vision for global health equity is a world in which everyone can achieve the highest attainable level of health, and no one is disadvantaged from achieving this potential because of social position or any other socially, economically, demographically, or geographically defined circumstance or physical condition.
- Office of Health Equity | CDC
- Executive Order on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce | The White House
- Advancing Equity at HHS | HHS
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities | NIH
- Office of Health Equity | HRSA
- Office of Minority Health and Health Equity | FDA
- Health Equity | WHO
- Health Inequality Monitor | WHO