About the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
Established in 1998, NCCCP provides the funding, guidance, and technical assistance that programs use to design and implement impactful, strategic, and sustainable plans to prevent and control cancer. NCCCP currently supports—
- All 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 7 U.S. Associated pacific islands/territories.
- 8 tribes and tribal organizations.
- More than 98,000 people have been involved in cancer coalitions.
- 69 cancer plans have been created and updated.