New data that are available in STATE System:
- Cigarette Sales data from The Tax Burden on Tobacco, Historical Compilation Volume 51, 2016 by Orzechowski and Walker (OW).
- Tobacco Settlement Revenue data for all states from National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG), 2017.
- Youth Tobacco Survey data on cigarette smoking prevalence, cigarette smoking frequency, smokeless tobacco products prevalence and quit attempts for participating states and territories. Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS), 2016.
Leave the STATE System and use the Tobacco Use Data Portal to access expanded datasets. View maps, filters and graphs in the portal and export, link and embed data.
Features from the Tobacco Use Data Portal
- Page last reviewed: June 23, 2017
- Page last updated: June 23, 2017
- Content source: