Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Exemplary laboratory science and practice drive clinical care and public health.
Improve public health surveillance and practice as well as patient outcomes by advancing clinical laboratory quality and safety, data and biorepository science, and workforce competency.
- Laboratory Communicators' Network (LCN)
- Competency Guidelines for Laboratory Professionals
- Clinical Laboratory Integration into Healthcare Collaborative (CLIHC™)
- Strengthening Clinical Laboratories
- Free Educational Materials for Public Health and Clinical Laboratories
- DLS Publications
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (Lab Week)