Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Coronavirus disease 2019
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Exemplary laboratory science and practice drive clinical care and public health.
Improve public health surveillance and practice as well as patient outcomes by advancing clinical laboratory quality and safety, data and biorepository science, and workforce competency.
- LOINC In Vitro Diagnostic (LIVD) Test Code Mapping for SARS-CoV-2 Tests
- Laboratory Communicators' Network (LCN)
- Competency Guidelines for Laboratory Professionals
- Strengthening Clinical Laboratories
- Free Educational Materials for Public Health and Clinical Laboratories
- DLS Publications
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (Lab Week)
- Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity OE20-2001