ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
Vaccine-Specific ACIP Recommendations
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV UPDATED
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
These abbreviations provide a uniform approach to vaccine references used in ACIP Recommendations that are published in the MMWR, the Pink Book, and the AAP Red Book; and in the U.S. immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults.
Comprehensive ACIP Recommendations
- General Recommendations on Immunization
- Immunization of Health-Care Personnel
NOTE: Web version indicates the reports above are "archived" only because they were published in MMWR before January 2013. The recommendations listed above ARE CURRENT.
- Page last reviewed: July 16, 2013
- Page last updated: March 27, 2015
- Content source: