Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- MMWR, January 28, 2011, Vol 60, #RR02
General Recommendations on Immunization: Recommendations of the ACIP
This report is a revision of the General Recommendations on Immunization and updates the previous 2006 statement by the ACIP. It also includes revised content from previous ACIP recommendations on the following topics:
- adult vaccination (1991)
- the assessment and feedback strategy to increase vaccination rates (1996)
- linkage of vaccination services and those of the Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC program) (1996)
- adolescent immunization (1996)
- and combination vaccines (1999)
- MMWR, November 25, 2011, Vol 60, #RR07
Immunization of Health-Care Personnel
This report updates the previously published summary of recommendations for vaccinating health-care personnel (HCP) in the United States (1997). This report summarizes all current ACIP recommendations for vaccination of HCP and does not contain any new recommendations or policies.
NOTE: Throughout this site, HCP are referred to as HCW (healthcare workers).
- Page last reviewed: July 16, 2013
- Page last updated: July 16, 2013
- Content source: