The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is a group of medical and public health experts that develop recommendations on how to use vaccines to control diseases in the United States...more
- Recommendations Complete list of ACIP recommendations published in the MMWR.
- Immunization Schedules Links to the childhood, adolescent, catch-up, and adult immunization schedules; plus vaccine recording and screening forms.
- GRADE (Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development & Evaluation) Find tables referenced in ACIP recommendations published in MMWR and learn about GRADE.
General Committee-related Information
- Charter Defines ACIP's purpose, authority, and function; its structure, meetings, and compensation; plus costs, reports, and termination.
- Members Membership roster, including chair, executive secretary, voting members, ex officio members, and liaison representatives.
- Articles Journal articles about the ACIP.
- Vaccine Supplement: Structure, Role, & Procedures of ACIP Article describing the Role of National Advisory Committees in Supporting Evidence-based Decision Making for National Immunization Programs.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
1600 Clifton Road, N.E., Mailstop A27
Atlanta, GA 30333
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348