The GTSS Atlas
The GTSS Atlas illustrates findings from the Global Tobacco Surveillance System (GTSS) which is the largest public health surveillance system ever developed and maintained.
The Atlas documents the components of the GTSS, which include the monitoring of tobacco use and tobacco control measures among youth, school personnel, health professions students and adults. It maps the coverage of the surveys and provides data on the various elements of a comprehensive tobacco control strategy as outlined in the WHO-FCTC and MPOWER Technical Package.
Download full report
- Cover, Front Matter [PDF–1.01 MB]
- Part One: Introduction [PDF–1.01 MB]
- Part Two: Global Tobacco Surveillance System [PDF–2.10 MB]
- Part Three: Global Youth Tobacco Survey [PDF–5.70 MB]
- Part Four: Global School Personnel Survey [PDF–1.91 MB]
- Part Five: Global Health Professions Student Survey [PDF–3.27 MB]
- Part Six: Global Adult Tobacco Survey [PDF–647 KB]
- Part Seven: Data Dissemination [PDF–387 KB]
- Part Eight: Facts and Figures [PDF–826 KB]
- Sources, Publications [PDF–89 KB]
- Index [PDF–59 KB]
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing the GATS manuals and guidelines should contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636).
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348