The Tips Campaign encourages people to quit smoking by showing the toll that smoking-related illnesses take on smokers and their loved ones through hard-hitting ads.
Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs—2014 is an evidence-based guide to help states plan and establish effective tobacco control programs.
OSHData presents comprehensive tobacco prevention and control data, including featured datasets, charts, and maps, in an online, easy to use, interactive site.
The 2014 Surgeon General’s Report marks the 50th anniversary of the landmark 1964 report and includes new data on the health consequences of tobacco use.
Quick Links to Tools & Resources
- About This Office
- Surgeon General's Reports
- Fact Sheets
- At A Glance
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWRs)
- Media Campaign Resource Center
- Global Tobacco Surveillance System Data
- New Citations
- Publications Catalog
- Question Inventory on Tobacco
- Smoking & Health Resource Library
- Tobacco Control Events Calendar
- Page last reviewed: January 26, 2015
- Page last updated: January 26, 2015
- Content source: