This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2011 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2011. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2011
- STD Trends in the United States: 2011 - Summary of trends and highlights of data from the annual report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP) Profiles 2011
- Syphilis Profiles 2011
- Chlamydia Profiles, 2011
- NCHHSTP Atlas - updated with 2011 data - create maps, charts and tables
- Page last reviewed: December 13, 2012 (archived document)
- Content source: