Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2007 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2007. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2007
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2007 - Summary and highlights of data from the annual report
Surveillance 2007 Supplements
- 2007 Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- 2007 Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- 2007 Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report