The report, Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2004 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2004. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2004 - National Surveillance Data for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
- New CDC Data Show Syphilis Increasing in Men - Media Release
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report 2004
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report 2004
- Syphilis Surveillance Annual Report - 2004
- Indian Health Surveillance Report, STDs 2004