Peer Review Checklists
One or more documents on this Web page is available in Portable Document Format
(PDF). You will need Acrobat
Reader (a free application) to view and print these documents.
We require peer reviewers to complete their evaluations electronically on PCD Manuscript Central. The Reviewer's Confidential Manuscript Assessment for the Editor shows what peer reviewers will see when they log in to review manuscripts on PCD Manuscript Central. The manuscript assessment form is available on this page as a downloadable PDF document for informational purposes only. Please follow these instructions to download the form:
- Click the following link to download the form: Manuscript Assessment [PDF - 112K] .
- Save the form onto your desktop or hard drive.
- Open the form to view or print.
In addition, please see the manuscript checklists highlighted below. We do not require reviewers to use these checklists, but we encourage reviewers (as well as authors) to use them as guides for evaluating manuscripts. They are available for your convenience below, and they are also available through Manuscript Central.
- Manuscript Checklist for Original Research
- Manuscript Checklist for Community Case Study
- Manuscript Checklist for Systematic Review
- Manuscript Checklist for Special Topic
- Manuscript Checklist for Brief
- Manuscript Checklist for Tools and Techniques
- Manuscript Checklist for Letter
- Manuscript Checklist for Essay
- Manuscript Checklist for Multimedia
The opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions.
Get email updates
To subscribe to PCD updates, please enter your email address:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, NE
Atlanta, GA, 30341-3717
- (404) 645-3355