SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
The NIOSH Small Business Assistance Program works with partners in industry, labor, trade associations, professional organizations, and academia. While the definition of small business is a work in progress, most consider them to typically have fewer than fifty employees. The program focuses on these areas:
- Conducting research to better prevent injuries, illnesses, and deaths in small businesses.
- Increasing awareness and use of effective interventions for small businesses.
This guide provides plans, tools, tips, and information from across the web on how to keep your workers safe and well while managing time and cost investments.
International conference that provides a forum to enhance our understanding of small enterprises with a unique focus on the well-being of both people and business.
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2016
- Page last updated: November 21, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division