Please read the required application materials carefully. All application materials are due by February 25, 2015. Applications will only be accepted electronically. If you are not able to submit your application electronically, please contact GEH@cdc.gov with your circumstance.
IMPORTANT: Include your email address in the subject line of all application materials submitted, including your letters of recommendation; this is your 'unique identifier'.
- Current resume or CV No longer than six pages.
- Unofficial transcript or grade report from current graduate school studies (an official transcript is required on acceptance into the program)
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from a current graduate school faculty member):
- Two essay questions
- Essay 1: Please describe your interest in the environment, health, and the intersection between the two. Describe personal experiences and how your graduate studies apply. (Typed, 1000 word suggested length. Please put your name on the top and in the file name.)
- Essay 2: What makes you a strong candidate for this program? Please include academics, extracurricular activities, previous related jobs or internships, and travel experiences. (Typed, 1000 word suggested length. Please put your name on the top and in the file name.)