Alcohol Use Quiz
NOTE: Please click on the choices under each question to check your answer. To close the answer box, click the letter choice (example: "A") again.
1. What does "FASDs" mean?
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Facts About Special Disorders
- Federation of American Science Disorders
- Febrile Alcohol Syndrome Diseases
2. Is it possible to prevent FASDs (fetal alcohol spectrum disorders)?
3. When is it safe to drink alcohol during pregnancy?
4. Which of the following are safe to drink during pregnancy?
5. Is it okay to drink alcohol before becoming pregnant?
6. If a woman drank alcohol during her first pregnancy and the baby was born healthy, is it okay for her to drink alcohol during her next pregnancy?
7. If a woman has an FASD (fetal alcohol spectrum disorder), but does not drink during pregnancy, can her child have an FASD?
8. How much alcohol is safe to drink during pregnancy?
9. Can a father's drinking cause harm to the baby?
10. Which of the following is considered "one drink" of wine?
To learn more about FASDs visit our Facts Web Page.
- Page last reviewed: April 24, 2014
- Page last updated: April 24, 2014
- Content source: